We won’t tell if you don’t
Personal information is important to us
- We are committed to safeguarding personal privacy. We recognize that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, we will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
- Where practicable, we will allow you to deal with us on an anonymous basis. If this is practicable, our Collection Channels will only seek information in this way. However, where it is not practicable for the purposes for which information is collected, we will seek the information identified below. It will not be practicable to deal with you on an anonymous or pseudonymous basis when we wish to send you direct marketing materials or need to provide you with goods or services requested by you.
Kinds of Personal Information that Trendster L.L.C Collects and Holds
- Personal information that may be requested includes, but is not limited to:
- contact information such as your full name, date of birth, telephone number, mobile telephone number, current and valid email address, marital status, kids, previously worked with, residential address and postcode;
- your social media handles and login details including usernames;
- location information;
- more detailed contact preferences;
- sensitive information about you;
- photographs of you;
- your occupation and information regarding your professional history and professional interests;
- information regarding your education and qualifications;
- information regarding your personal interests and interesting and relevant information about you;
- financial details including your bank account details and/or Credit Card details;
- your online behavior and interests based on your online browsing activity;
- Information about your preferences, interests, and experiences with our products or services. This information is collected in order to tailor our communications to you and continuously improve our products and services;
- information about your experience with our products or services or third party products or services listed on a Website;
- The contact details of third parties. If you are asked to provide details about other people, please ensure that these individuals are happy for their details to be given to Trendster L.L.C and used for the purposes set out in this policy (which may include using their details for marketing purposes); and
- When you use our Website, we may also collect personal information about you in the following general categories:
- device information: we may collect information about your mobile device such as the hardware model, operating system, preferred language, unique device identifier and mobile network; and
- Other information: we may also collect and log information such as your IP address, access dates and times, browser type and pages visited when you interact with a Website.
How Trendster L.L.C Collects and Holds Personal Information
Active Information Collection
- information may be collected (and combined) via our Collection Channels if you:
- sign-up and/or register to become a member of any Collection Channel;
- submit any content to or participate in any way via a Collection Channel, including engaging with other users or taking part in campaigns;
- subscribe to any newsletters, updates, alerts or news and media releases, or request launch or event information or information about our products or services or other information services as well as third party products or services;
- complete and submit any forms or applications to us;
- contact us directly in person or via any medium including mail, telephone, social media and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) including via the contact details listed on our Website;
- participate in any offers, promotions or marketing activities;
- interact with a Website for a specific purpose;
- interact with or browse a Website generally; or
- If you are a business we trade with, complete a credit application.
- Personal information is requested in order to allow you to participate in a Collection Channel, to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, and information about such content, products or services (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on our Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on our Website), marketing materials (including direct marketing materials), newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), news and media releases / launch information, and also to advise you of other Trendster L.L.C or third party opportunities and products, services, offers, competitions or events which may be of interest. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in you being unable to participate in a Collection Channel and Trendster L.L.C being unable facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, products or services information, upcoming opportunities and promotion, competition, offer or event information or accept competition entries or other content from you (where applicable).
- We may also obtain your personal information from legitimate third party sources including social media channels, list brokers and other data providers or organizations that share data in circumstances where it is lawful and/or you have given permission for them to do so. If you are a representative of a business we trade with, we may also obtain your credit history information from a credit reporting body, and trade history information from references you provide us with.
- The collection of personal information is neither intended for, nor directed to, persons who are under the age of sixteen (16) years old. Personal information will not be collected by any person who is known by Trendster L.L.C to be under the age of sixteen (16) without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Persons under age sixteen (16) may only use our Websites with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Passive Information Collection
- As with many commercial websites and mobile and tablet applications, we may also collect information which tells us about visitors to our Website. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of our Website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where our Website is accessed via links in an email we have sent or where we are able to uniquely identify the device or user accessing a Website. By accessing our Website via links in an email we have sent and/or by accessing our Website generally including when you are logged into an account, you consent to the collection of such information where it is personal information.
- Our Website may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information or personal information and/or information from various third party sources, including as described above, and may combine this anonymous information or personal information with other personal information collected from you to provide better service to Website visitors and users, customize our Website based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends, provide you with relevant advertising when you visit our Website or a third party website, and otherwise administer and improve our Website for your use. We may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through tracking technologies with personally identifiable information from time to time in order to understand and measure your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you. By accessing our Website, you consent to information about you being collected, compiled and used in this way.
Purposes for which Trendster L.L.C collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information
- Personal information collected will be used for the following primary purposes:
- For the purposes stated in a privacy collection statement on a particular Collection Channel.
- To maintain the functionality of our Website, including the provision of information to you relating to the content available on the Website and e-commerce transactions conducted via the Website.
- To send you any technical, administrative or legal notices important to our Website.
- To allow you to create an account, login and use the functionality of a particular Collection Channel including the Trendster L.L.C Website.
- To allow you to respond to opportunities, briefs or campaigns created by other users of a Collection Channel;
- To allow you to publish posts to your social media channels via a Collection Channel.
- To facilitate payments from you and to you via a Collection Channel.
- To provide you with information about your transactions (including uploading, access to, and receipt of content on our Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on our Website), content, services and products.
- to provide direct marketing materials, events, special offers, competitions and promotions in person and via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel.
- To provide you with relevant advertising when you use our Website or that of a third party.
- To maintain our relationship with you.
- To render services related to our company (such as after sales services and enquiries).
- To provide you with newsletters via mail and electronic newsletters (e-newsletters) via commercial electronic messages.
- To respond to customer enquiries, complaints and complaints handling.
- To improve our Website and system administration.
- To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services and to conduct other research and development.
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis and to conduct market research.
- To share personal information with our group companies, our promotional partners, trusted brands using a particular Collection Channel and their related bodies corporate and agents, and other trusted third parties in the manner described below.
- If you are a business we trade with, to carry on our trading relationship with you including identifying and contacting you, invoicing your correctly, assessing the risks of providing credit to you or your business, and securing and recovering any debts owed to us.
- Any other purpose as may be deemed reasonably necessary by Trendster L.L.C in the circumstances.
- For the purposes described above, personal information may be shared with Trendster L.L.C group companies, Trendster L.L.C promotional partners and their related bodies corporate, and other trusted third parties (and their directors, servants and agents). Failure to provide personal information may result in Trendster L.L.C being unable to provide you with certain content, information, upcoming opportunity, promotion, event or product information and/or accept content and promotion entries (where applicable).
- In order to operate our Website or deliver a service (including for example, processing of credit card payments), personal information may also be shared with Trendster L.L.C group companies, selected service providers and their related bodies corporate, and/or other trusted third parties. Trendster L.L.C group companies, selected service providers and/or other trusted third parties may be engaged by Trendster L.L.C to perform a variety of functions, such as legal and accounting services, data storage, fulfilling orders, conducting market research, processing credit card payments, assisting with promotions and providing technical services for our Website. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. Your credit card details are only used to facilitate your purchase. They are not used for any other purpose and will never be supplied to a third party other than Trendster L.L.C or our relevant service provider. If you are a business we trade with, we may disclose your information to debt recovery agents or credit reporting bodies if necessary.
Contact by Trendster L.L.C
- Trendster L.L.C group companies (and their directors, servants and agents), Trendster L.L.C promotional partners and their related bodies corporate or trusted third parties (including users of a Collection Channel) and other selected service providers and other non-Trendster L.L.C companies or professionals, may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
- Despite removing your name from the database from receiving future advertising and marketing information, Trendster L.L.C may send you non-commercial “Administrative Emails”. Administrative Emails relate to a Trendster L.L.C user account and may include administrative and transaction confirmations, requests and inquiries or information about a particular Trendster L.L.C user account. If you do not wish to receive such communications from Trendster L.L.C, you may remove your name from the database by utilizing the functional unsubscribe facility.
Ability of others to view information
- Trendster L.L.C may provide areas on the Website where your information can be viewed by others, including but not limited to:
- Country of residence
- Account analytics
- Trendster L.L.C will only provide personal information to other parties once the other party has shown interest in employing you for their campaigns. Such information includes but is not limited to:
- Full name
- Contact information
Your right of access
- On a case by case basis Trendster L.L.C may determine that it is not required to give an individual access to personal information to the extent that it is lawful for Trendster L.L.C to do so. If such a determination is made then Trendster L.L.C will provide you with a written notice.
- Where you are seeking information held on electronic file, or where you are seeking hard copies of personal information, we reserve the right to charge reasonable handling/ postage fees as appropriate.
- With some personal information that may be stored, for example where it is held on program tapes, it is not practical to provide this information to you without charging an appropriate fee as we deem reasonable in those circumstances.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
- In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in us being unable to facilitate or provide you with information about certain transactions (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a Website), other content, services or product information, upcoming promotion, competition or event information, and/or provide certain content, goods or services.
- We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
Storage and security of personal information
- Trendster L.L.C will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded (including your credit card details), and to keep this information accurate, up to date, complete and relevant. We ensure only those necessary have access to your personal information. Personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. This service may be performed on our behalf and data may be hosted by our selected data storage providers.
Disclosure of personal information to overseas recipients
- In some cases, Trendster L.L.C may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients. Trendster L.L.C employees, data processors and other trusted third parties are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Trendster L.L.C. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. Trendster L.L.C will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to personal information.
Trendster L.L.C and links to other websites
- Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organizations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third party website. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. Trendster L.L.C is not responsible, nor does it accept any liability, for the conduct of companies linked to our Website.
- We may use third party advertisements on our Website. All third party advertising, if paid for, is paid for by the relevant third party advertisers and are not recommendations or endorsements by Trendster L.L.C or any of its affiliates. Trendster L.L.C is not responsible for the content (including representations) of any third party advertisement on our Website. Cookies may be associated with these advertisements to enable the advertiser to track the number of anonymous users responding to the campaign. We do not have access to or control of cookies placed by third parties.
Related Trendster L.L.C Websites
Sale of the Company
Problems or queries
- Email: email@example.com
- Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.